- This event has passed.
Making Your Mark: “Getting to know the building – part 2” with Karen
5 July, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
“Getting to know the new building – part 2” with Karen
This week we will be continuing with our ‘building maps’ with Karen using the architecture of The Eastern Angles Centre for our navigation points. You will have an opportunity to take rubbings and make drawings of the building’s decorative features; decorative brickwork, grills, paving, tiles, fireplaces, etc. to create an informal map of the area.
Covid Regulations – What you need to know
1. The Eastern Angles Centre is fully Covid secure.
2. Hand sanitiser and masks will be available to you or you are welcome to bring your own if you would prefer.
3. Masks must be worn when moving throughout the building and in communal areas but when you are seated you may remove them (like you would in a pub or restaurant.)
4. Tea and coffee will be available as usual. Masks need to be worn in the communal area. If you would like to bring your own drinks you are welcome to do that if you would prefer.
5. Look out for the signs directing you where to go and if you have any problems please just call us on 01473 563900.
If you do not feel ready yet to return to face-to-face workshops, that’s completely fine, we will be here when you are ready. Until then, the workshop materials are available on our website, you will find details of where to find those below.
If you are not currently registered for our workshops, you can enquire here.